le royaume du coeur Index du Forum
le royaume du coeur Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le royaume du coeur Index du Forum -> le royaume du coeur -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jakygraem

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Répondre en citant

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim > urlin.us/2c3lc

This...was...a...huge...mistake...and...I...have...no...idea...how...my...friends...convinced...me...this...was...going...to...be...funRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...24...of...29...people...(83%)...found...this...review...helpful...Nemaides...98...products...in...account...3...reviews...Recommended...87.2...hrs...on...record...Posted:...14...December,...2013...A...good...enough...game,...has...it's...own...share...of...problems...with...gameplay,...but...the...biggest...thing...is...the...fact...that...it's...not...majesty,...it's...not...a...spiritual...successor...to...the...first...game,...heroes...will...hardly...do...anything...but...wonder...around...like...monkeys,...without...a...purpose...unless...u...entice...themRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..MThe..first..expansion..pack..named..Majesty..2:..Kingmaker..was..released..on..March..26,..2010..for..PC..and..on..December..15,..2010..for..Mac..OS..Xa...real...gemGot..to..one..mission..and..realized..how..annoying..the..game..was..and..I..had..to..stopI...thought...the...best...part...of...Majesty...1...was...building...a...kingdom,...seeing...your...heroes...grow...and...gain...experience...doing...the...minor...side...missions,...then...after...spending...a...few...moments...admiring...your...beautifully...rendered...castle...and...surrounding...accoutrements,...sallying...forth...to...lay...waste...to...the...bad...guyAnd..since..the..only..way..to..have..any..sort..of..control..over..the..units..is..to..plant..reward..signs..over..objectives,..having..competent..A.IThere..is..no..resource..management,..so..all..you..need..to..do..to..get..a..town..up..and..running..is..crank..out..buildings,..queue..up..production..lines..of..heroes,..and..send..rangers..off..to..explore..the..mapJanuary.18,.2011I..am..sure..you..can..pick..it..up..for..peanuts..in..a..sale,..but..iirc..its..very..cheap..even..at..full..price.Highly,..highly..recommendedHeroes.cant.be.controlled.directly,.but.their.actions.are.a.reflection.of.their.class.(e.gIt...also...makes...you...seem...more...like...a...real...monarch...than...you...do...in...other...RTS...games,...since...not...too...many...medieval...kings...were...out...in...the...fields...telling...peasants...to...slaughter...pigs^."Majesty.2.Released.for.Macintosh"^..."Majesty...2...-...The...Economy"Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Most...Helpful...Reviews...Overall...58...of...65...people...(89%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...Drackthar...442...products...in...account...3...reviews...Recommended...11.1...hrs...on...record...Posted:...27...November,...2013...I...really...liked...the...first...Majesty...and...played...it...for...dozens...of...hours...(back...before...I...had...steamAccording..to..the..game's..back..story,..Ardania..was..unified..500..years..previously..by..a..great..rulerThe.catch.is.that.you.have.to.bribe.your.subjects.by.assigning.gold.bounties.to.every.flagMacGamerEverything...is...a...less...than...hilarious...joke,...usually...about...the...same...apparent...alcoholism...the...narrator...suffers...from.-...Everything...in...the...game...has...a...cartoonish/...childish...look...to...them-Quest...opening...screens...scroll...through...seemingly...unrelated...and...aesthetically...displeasing...screenshots-...Player...can...only...build...a...limited...number...of...buildings...of...a...given...typeRetrieved...2011-02-16He.won't.even.buy.anything.when.he.comes.back.to.life.Hire.new.heroesIn...my...opinion...is...an...unsung...and...hidden...gem...amongst...a...lot...of...over-hyped...garbageThe..most..important..aspect..for..a..game..like..this..is..personal..design..liberty,..and..that..is..not..availibleThe.potential.of.a.one-step-removed.RTS.game.remains.just.as.potent.today.as.it.was.back.in.2000,.but.there.still.isn't.much.here.aside.from.the.cool.bedrock.conceptAnd.I.need.to.add.that.wasn't.wasted.time.for.meHe.summoned.a.powerful.demon.in.an.attempt.to.banish.it.and.win.renown.himself,.but.the.demon.killed.the.king.and.usurped.his.throneTopPlatforms..3DS..PlayStation..4..Android..PlayStation..Vita..DS..PSP..Game..Boy..Advance..Wii..iOS..Wii..U..PC..Xbox..360..PlayStation..2..Xbox..One..PlayStation..3..MoreParadox.InteractiveNovember..16,..2010You...will...have...to...restart...the...mission...and...it...can...be...frustrating.-I...don't...like...what...they...did...with...temples;...you...can...only...build...them...on...certain...holy...sitesAnything..you..may..have..liked..about..the..first..Majesty..has..been..changed..for..the..worse..or..altogether..taken..out..of..the..game;..I'd..make..a..list,..but..it..would..take..entirely..too..longI..learned..that..a..good..king..is..rich..or..dead.You..need..buildings..so..forget..about..those..trees..around..your..castleFinishing.quests.in.this.six-degrees-of-separation.fashion.certainly.gives.Majesty.2.a.unique.feel,.in.that.you're.always.a.couple.of.steps.removed.from.getting.jobs.doneBasically,.these.monsters.that.aren't.even.a.part.of.the.mission's.plotline.truly.ruin.the.mission.at.hand.and.cause.the.player.to.focus.on.defending.the.city.for.the.majority.of.quest f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le royaume du coeur Index du Forum -> le royaume du coeur -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange